On February 4, 10分11选5计划, the Great Alaskan Accounting People (GAAP) student organization hosted the 8th annual Alaska Native Corporations Seminar. Panelists spoke to about 35 attendees about Alaska’s native regional corporations and the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANSCA).
This year’s speakers were:
- Ed Alexander, Education Manager, Tanana Chief Conference
- Melissa Jay, Senior Manager, KPMG
- Tanya Kaquatosh, Senior VP of Administration, Doyon Utilities
- Marna Sanford, Government Relations Coordinator, Tanana Chief Conference
- Sean Topkok, Associate Professor of Education, University of Alaska Fairbanks, served as Master of Ceremony for this year’s seminar.
You can view a of the seminar.
Learn more about this student organization on the .
Below are some additional photos from the event!
Photo Credit: All photos by Jadon Nashoanak.